July 06, 2007

Countdown -1

Well this is my last static blog for a while, as this evening I set off for the far north, so just a few words to say thank you in advance or in arrears to all those who have helped to get me to this position,

Firstly thanks to Wadski for the set up of the blog, thanks to my colleagues at work who have the onerous task of covering my workload for the next three weeks.
Thanks also to Mum, Mum in law and Dad in law for their support so far and of course the expected support they will give Caroline and the boys whilst I traverse the land, and of course last but not least to Caroline, Oliver and Archie for allowing me to desert them in such an obvious fashion.

I have now completed packing, found my tickets etc, so here we go !!!!

Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!

No comments: