May 14, 2007

Bulking up!


I have been taking the advice of my earlier erstwhile correspondent this weekend and have mixed a short 20 mile ride, albeit up one of the nastiest climbs in the district, with a little "weight training-" to help my Bulking up. In reality I have been moving about a ton of hardcore sandstone (and no that isn't a euphemism for some new dance craze) from the front of the house to the rear. Thankfully the level of snivels has now reduced to a slow drip so I haven't been too distracted. It has however been brought to my attention that I have omitted a notable event from the route map of stage 13. Sorry Archie not only am I going to not be present on your birthday but I also omitted it in my senility. I hope that you wont be scarred for life by my omission. You'll soon come to discover that us blokes are just about last in the evolutionary ladder for remembering dates. Good to see the monsoon season started this afternoon hopefully this will have run its course before the jogle starts!

No comments: